Saturday, May 23, 2009

BLog 9: LIncoln CEnter of PErformin ArtS


The trip was i think the shortest trip I've ever had and especially when UN supervised lol but I've never actually gone inside it was pretty cool experience.
I was in a group with Jesse and Sabrina.
The commputers in the NypAL were very self explanitory about what they had such as DANCE,MUSIC, THEATRE, FILM, BIOGRAPHY EVERYTHING THAT WAS INVOLVED IN THE PREFORMING ARTS MOVEMENT. The types of bools they had upstairs were movie books and movie encyclopedias. Downstairs they had tons of movies to offer. Different kinds of every genre, now and before movies. There were big spaces to just relax and lean back to read a book or do some research. There were like 20 copy machines. I the first floor was filled with nespaper,Cd's and many ohter entretainment sections. It was a very cool experience especially when i went to get my LIBRARY CARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment