Tuesday, April 14, 2009

103 Final ProjeCt

For the final project for we have to write a certain type of research which can be formatted in paper, issues based website,PowerPoint with at least 2,500 words in MLA status, or a short film that is at least 10-15mins long, with the total script with also 2,500 words based on any subject that is relevant. I ma not sure yet of what i might do yet but my top choice is "HOW DANCING AFFECTS YOUNG VIEWERS THROUGH MEDIA". My main point in this short film, I'll try to interview some b-boys that I know probably get some information from them on how break dancing affects their life and how they think how more people these past years are influenced by the dance through media and what they think of it. I'll probably get information on how many viewers are watching these dance contests on T.V. Other then that I'll try to get other information on any other references like movies or articles or radio comments. Even people's opinions on the streets. THere are still many ideas i have but I'm still not sure of them.

1 comment:

  1. I like the dancing idea--"Through Media" is a very big area however. Work on a sharper focus. Which media? MTV/TV?

    ReplyDelete